Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Surrogacy Explained by Piggie

A lot of people hear we have twins due any day now, but you couldn't tell by looking at my wife. This is because we are using a gestational carrier, otherwise known as a surrogate. When people find out we are doing surrogacy the questions come flooding in so I wanted to pass along how Piggie explains it.


These babies are made from Carisa's cookie dough and Ian's chocolate chips.



We just needed to borrow someone else's oven to cooks them in.


THE END

OK......in all seriousness, these babies are 100% biologically ours. We get asked that question a lot.

2 comments:

  1. Only my brother who graduated from college with an engineering degree would use chocolate chip cookies to explain this process

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I think that is the perfect way to explain other peoples questions. My husband and I just recently lost our daughter at 34 weeks, so its nice to see other people happy stories. We just got a mini poodle, Loui and LOVE him! Your dog and cat are very cute. There is nothing like the love an animal can give you, especially when you really need it. Good luck to your family!

    ReplyDelete