Saturday, January 24, 2009

They Look Just Like Mom and Dad



Haha....just kidding. The neat thing about going through this process is that our first baby pictures of our twins was as embryos. We are speculating that Maxwell is the bigger embryo and Piper, the smaller one. We think this because the embryologist told us that boys typically as embryos develop a day or two faster than the girl embryos. Not always, but this can be true. We were also told not to expect the smaller one, possibly Piper, to implant because she was falling a day behind. We were happily surprised when we found out both embryos implanted. These are embyros gowing in a dish after five days.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for helping me with this techie stuff! HaHa. I love this though. It is totally cute and now people can cyber stalk you! Just kidding! Only if people know you they can go on here right? I want to steal the kitten and puppy from you! I love them so much! Has Ernie tried to sleep in the cribs yet? OHHHH I can not wait for you guys to get back from NC with the gorgeous little babies. I hope that you guys will be able to post from there a picture or something! I know that I sound demanding. How long will you stay there? The nursery is totally what I would want! It is so cute and classic...LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, i am going through IVF right now and i wanted to know why you chose to move onto a gestational carrier. we've had two failed IVFs and we're considering the same...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear that. IVF can be so stressful. We chose to move onto surrogacy because I have some other health problems unrelated to infertility. We did one previous IVF cycle that ended in miscarriage. I was all set to do another cycle when I was diagnosed with some other issues. I hope everything works out for you and your wife.

    ReplyDelete