Monday, March 23, 2009

Aunties Came to Town...

My sister, Kristy, came to visit this weekend from Nevada. Ian's sister, Jennie, also came for a few nights. We had so much fun. It was so nice to see my sister again and to get some much needed help with the babies. Both Kristy and Jennie were great help! Thanks girls. My sister took the whole night shift one night for me and she split the other night with Jennie. It was fabulous to get a couple of nights in a row to rest. I wish my sister lived a little closer. I can't wait until she comes back. We took some cute pictures from the weekend as well and put them in a little slide show.


2 comments:

  1. My or my! I just loved seeing both of my girl's together loving on the twins. Jennie was doing a great job of it also. Thank you Kristy and Jennie for coming down to help out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carisa- Congrats on your two sweet babies! I saw all the cute pics on Kristy's blog and had to come to your blog to see your new family. I absolutly LOVE those professional pictures you had taken...they are georgeous! Enjoy these days...as hard as they are sometimes...they slip away too fast!

    ReplyDelete