Sunday, March 8, 2009

Twins Posing for Pictures!!!






We had a photographer come to our house today for a photo shoot of the babies. I thought for sure they would be crying the whole time, but they were wonderful. If you think you hear a hair dryer on the video you are right. We had one blowing on them the throughout the whole photo session. They loved it! I think I may try it on them next time they are fussy. Ian took a couple of videos during the shoot so you can get a little sneak peak of a few of the pictures. I can't wait to see them. We should be getting them back in the next couple of weeks!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Carisa It's Jessica from the Forum (Mom2mandyandTristan). First off Congratulations on the birth of your absolutely beautiful babies. I followed your story for a while but some how missed they were born (after sleep depreviation comes the infamous "mommy brain"). The help will definitely help though so good for you not being to proud to use it. This is a magical time so takes lots of pics, brag to anyone who will listen, watch them while the sleep, and most important kiss every spot you can (especially baby toes). I look forward to seeing more pics on your blog and on the forum. You truly are blessed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that I got to be there for the shoot! I just want to eat them for dinner every night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I think I am looking at the future Anne Geddes baby pictures!

    Shawna

    ReplyDelete