Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween and Other Fun Stuff...

Halloween this year wasn't too eventful. The twins didn't go trick or treating. I think they are still a little young to understand what that's all about. I can see it now, they'd be wanting to walk inside of all of the houses. They'd probably cry at half of the decorations at the different houses. Maybe next year. We did go down to see my dad at work with the twins in their costumes. Maxwell was a construction worker. Piper was a cheerleader. I had her hair in pigtails, but lately she's been pulling them out any chance she can get. Doesn't she understand beauty is pain?



Movie night in Mommy's and Daddy's bed. They LOVED this. It was their first time watching something tucked in our bed. I believe the movie was Cloudy, With a Chance of Meatballs. It's one of their favorites at the moment...





Maxwell being goofy with Daddy.


2 comments:

  1. Little Miss needs some girly panties ~ I spy football underwear. They are too cute, Carisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I just grab whatever is closest! We have to put underwear on them so they don't peel thier diapers off.

    ReplyDelete