Monday, February 9, 2009

Din Din











Tonight was our last dinner before the twins are born. We all got together with Kathy's family and had a great time! We went to a steakhouse called Hops. Kathy really wasn't nervous at all, which surprised me. I, on the other hand, am so anxious I probably won't be getting much sleep. Pray that all goes well tomorrow and that we aren't too anxious!

P.S.-The little girl in the pictures is Kathy's 4 yr old daughter Nadya. She is quite the little talker! She can't wait to meet the babies!!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow! I will be thinking about you and Kathy. Hope everything goes smoothly. That is such an amazing gift she has given you to carry your twins. I am so grateful there are people out there that are willing to give up so much to help someone else fulfill thier dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carisa,
    All you ever wanted was to be married and have children. The married part was fulfilled with Ian and now the children part of this dream is about to come true. I will be forever grateful to Kathy for giving you the opportunity to have children. I have complete confidence you and Ian will be wonderful parents. We pray for you all.

    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Less than 10 hours & counting.

    We are so excited & will be checking the blog page often tomorrow to hear how everything went & to see photo's of Maxwell & Piper. We are praying for all the details & delivery tomorrow. It looks like you had a great time tonight with Kathy's family.

    Tomorrow night at this time you will be the proud parents of 2 precious babies & they are so blessed to have you as their daddy & mommy.
    We love you!
    Mike & Mandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1 hour & 52 minutes & counting!!
    I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of Maxwell & Piper!! I woke up very early & have been praying a lot since then. I am beyond excited!
    Much Love
    Mandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your kind words and prayers! We are so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am doing a happy dance right now!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOu did it!!!!

    ReplyDelete