Wednesday, February 25, 2009

OK, We Surrender.....

We have decided to look into getting some help to come on certain nights of the week so that we can get SOME sleep again. I am averaging only an hour or two a night, and let me tell you, after a few weeks of that you start to see spots and can hardly function at all. My mom has been coming in the mornings so I can get an hour or two of sleep in the morning! Thank God for moms! So here we are, tomorrow I am calling an agency that sends out nannies to help. I am hoping to find someone that can come between the hours of 11pm and 6am. That would truly be a lifesaver! We will see what comes of this. I will keep you all posted!



I think this picture is so cute! We finally got them both to stop screaming and they fell asleep on Ian.

2 comments:

  1. I think getting some help is an excellent idea! Poor Ian looks exhausted in the pic:)
    Hope the nanny works out
    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete