Monday, February 9, 2009

Our Last Doctors Appointment.



Today was Kathy's last appointment. Of course Ian and I went, and my mom and sister-in-law Jennie decided to tag along as well. It was an exciting morning, we found out both Maxwell and Piper are weighing approximately 6 lbs 11 oz. So we are thinking they will be at least 6 lbs when they are actually weighed tomorrow. Kathy is definitely going to be having a C-section because Piper is still transverse with Maxwell right on top of her. The C-section is scheduled for 12 noon here on the East Coast, 9am there on the West Coast. Ian and I are so excited and anxious! It will be nice to get this over with and have our babies with us! We can't wait to see them. We will do our best tomorrow to update with pictures as soon as we can!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome!
    Following the progress at work!!!
    Good Luck!
    Our prayers are with you guys!

    Welcome Maxwell and Piper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so excited for you guys and thinking about you! I can't imagine the anticipation!! Hurry home with your beautiful babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce and I are following at work too, and Scott and I from home...we are so anxious about tomarrow....and we can't wait to meet Max and Piper!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOl....that last comment was from me, Samantha..LOL...your pictures are great...I hope you guys are doing well, and EATING...got to be strong for tomarrow...THE BIG DAY!!! Sooooo excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO excited for you two! Carisa, you are glowing already! Enjoy every moment. I'll be thinking of you. I tried messaging back to you on the community board, but your box is full just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH, thanks Dawn, I actually just erased a lot of messages, so you should be able to post now!

    ReplyDelete