Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Babies = Happy Parents



We have our pack and play set up in our family room. Mainly so Piggy doesn't go bothering them when they are sleeping. I looked over at them just now and thought they looked so darn cute I had to document it with some pictures! Note the look on Piper's face in some of the pictures. It's hilarious!! They had an apppointment on Monday and we found out that Piper is now 6 lbs 12 1/2 oz and Maxwell is now 7 lbs 6 oz. We love our babies and are so proud of them!

1 comment:

  1. don't know if you remember me, I was one of Kristy's friends, but I had twins too! They were born in August of 05, and I remember it wasn't until January that we got some really good sleep, but it's so worth it! Your babies are adorable!
    Christina Leaman

    ReplyDelete