Thursday, February 19, 2009

Our First Night Home Together

Just a couple of shots we took lastnight while relaxing. The babies were a little better. I think I managed to get a few hours of sleep in here and there in between feedings and crying babies. Ian is off the rest of the week from work, which is so nice so I can fit a nap in from time to time. We brought Piggy home today from the kennel and so far she hasn't been very interested in the babies. I will keep you posted on how that goes. Fingers crossed!


4 comments:

  1. I am so happy to see you finally home...what a journey! They look so yummy!!
    gi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabe told me to check out this blog... congratulations to both of you... adorable babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh sweet little Piper - I just want to pick her up and snuggle with her. Maxwell is wearing my fav pants...is he tired from a busy day?
    Miss you and love you guys...

    ReplyDelete