Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our First Valentines Day Together......

Happy Valentines Day everyone! I actually forgot it was Valentines Day today because I am so sleep deprived. I don't think I can put into words exactly how exhausted I am. I'm sure you all can imagine though. Three nights ago I got ONE hour of sleep. Two nights ago I got about TWO hours of sleep, and last night I probably got about FOUR hours of sleep. Not tring to complain though, just letting you in on what it's like here! We are still so excited and happy we have two healthy twins! It's pretty amazing! Well, here are a few pictures from our day. I can't wait to get home, this has been a very long week! OH.....and yes, I did put Maxwell in a pink blankie, that was what was closest.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the recent pictures. Love the ones of Maxwell & Piper's together close ups. We just can't get over how they look so much like each of you. THEY ARE ADORABLE! Hope you are able to get a little more sleep tonight. Bye for now
    Mandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep? What's that? Even my mom forgot what sleep is........

    ReplyDelete